This is turning up on sites that have already been infected with other SQL injection attacks. The good news is that the new attacks seem to be smaller, indicating that people really are managing to secure their web servers.
Some notable infected sites (many of these have been cleaned up).
- bioimmune.com - BioImmune Inc (Health)
- immuquest.com - Health
- eyemdlink.com - Health
- tandberg.com - Tandberg (Electronics)
- techsol.com - Technology Solutions Company (ERP services)
- pollingcompany.com - The Polling Company (Market Research)
- spjc.edu - St Petersburg College
- judge.com - The Judge Group (jobs)
- ibs.com - IBS, Inc (IT Services)
- outsourcingcentral.com - Business information
- mintek.com - Mintek Mobile Data Solutions
- engcen.com - Engineering jobs
- micronet.com - Digital storage