Subject: The offer you can not say no to! ["No": just did, did you see that?]Originating IP is 184.108.40.206 in Romania. Just say "no".
Point Focus LLC is now expanding!
To deal with the international payments processings we are now looking for people willing to facilitate establishing of our all-round-the-globe business connections and assist saving considerably by tax disbursing reduction. This position of the Financial Assistant involves accepting payments from our Australian, UK and US ( rarer Spanish) clients to your account and resending to our partners.
You are getting paid right by the moment you cash the payment. It's the commission in amount equal to 4% out the sum posted on your account. This very amount you're deducting before sending anything out. So, estimated roughly, you can make up to 2000$ extra monthly.
[A straight money mule operation then, laundering stolen money. 4% for basically doing nothing. Except you will never actually get to keep the 4% when the police catch up with you]
Plus, you get:
- flexi-time (usually 2-3 hours a day)
- Saturdays & Sundays off [woo!]
- Have to be aged 21 or above
- No criminal record [don't worry, you will soon get a criminal record if you participate in this scheme]
- Regular Internet access
- Ability to accept payments using your bank account [for the transfer of stolen money, which will be nice and traceable for the cops]
- Ability to resend the money through Western Union [which is NOT traceable, and is therefore money laundering]
If feel qualified, please, attach the following info to start up with:
[information that we should have known if we were offering you a job]
- Fist Name:
- Last Name:
- State, City, Zip
- Phone number (home and cell)
- Valid email address
NOTE!!!! the email address you use to contact us for the first time is: IBCGroup0@gmail.com , in the subject field put "interested".
[odd that the email address doesn't match the one you sent from]
Please, use only mentioned email address, otherwise we'll fail to receive your response.
Friday, 20 February 2009
Point Focus LLC: "The offer you can not say no to!"
"The offer you can not say no to!" Really. I betcha I can. My notes are in bold.