It seems that this isn't an isolated case. Looking just one server at gives us a number of other fraudulent domains:
- bestcrisisprices.com - fake ecommerce site registered to Michell.Gregory2009@yahoo.com that has been used for this fraud, this fraud and many others.
- blizzard-battle.net - fake "World of Warcraft" login page, presumably designed to harvest usernames and passwords.
- europemedicalnet.com - claims to be a German medical company, in reality it isn't. Purpose unclear, probably run by Manuel Fichter.
- everyhit.info - front-end for the registry-cleaner-comparisons.com fraudware site.
- evilcheats.org - registered to email@example.com who is connected with many fraudulent and/or suspect sites.
- excelcapitals.com - smart looking but suspect "get rich quick" site, apparently based in Panama.
- flyappraisals.com - fake domain appraisals.
- flyrating.com - fake domain appraisals.
- germanymedicalnet.com - currently displaying text from the Pozde.com domain scam.
- gooogled.com - appears to sell knock-off designer goods.
- hellas-warez.com - "Warez" as in illegal software downloads.
- hygetropin-hgh.com - Claims to export prescription drugs from China.
- indigo-net.org - another "Kingston Smith" domain.
- jessicassoftware.com - suspiciously cheap software.
- maximizedlivingscam.com - another "Kingston Smith" domain.
- nameorange.com - fake domain appraisals.
- nextdayrelief.com - unconvincing "pharmacy" that claims to be in the US, but hosts in Malaysia
- pedma.com - fake domain appraisals.
- podzz.com - fake domain appraisals.
- poker-bonus-codes.de - Kingston Smith again.
- pozde.com - fake domain appraisals.
- r4ishop.com - with prices in pounds sterling, it appears to be passing itself off as a UK-based electronics retailer. In reality, everything is anonymised and it could be based anywhere.
- rc-chem.net - claims to be a Canadian supplier of steroids, a Google search on the domain is enlightening.
- replica-prestigious-watches.com - fake designer watches.
- tropicalnames.com - fake domain appraisals.
- yohost.org - anonymous hosting.
If you Google for "anonymous hosting" then Yohost.org comes up as #4. So you can see where their customers are coming from.
Yohost.org also rents other servers from Piradius.net, and they show a mix of sites that appear to be very dodgy indeed, through to sites that appear legitimate.
They appear to run the following IPs and probably others too:
Hosting rubbish like this does not enhanced Piradius.net's reputation, they would really be better off booting Yohost.org in order to clean up their IP range.