From: Muhammad Ali Hassan [email@example.com]Attached to this is his CV. Because that probably contains enough information to do a serious bit of identity theft I'll just post a picture..
Date: 11 October 2013 11:57
Subject: Applying for the post of Chartered Accountant / Finance Manager /Financial Analytics & Auditor or any other suitable position as per my knowledge and experience.
Sub: Applying for the post of Chartered Accountant / Finance Manager /Financial Analytics & Auditor or any other suitable position as per my knowledge and experience.
This is to introduce myself to you as a potential candidate for the job placement in Accounting, Finance and Audit at your organization. I am currently residing in UAE and seeking job placement in the GCC countries. I have taken the time to research your company and am very impressed. I would appreciate the opportunity of an interview.
I am Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Associate Public Finance Accountant (APFA) and CFA Level 1 Candidate. I am currently seeking job prospects that commensurate with my qualification and work experience. I am available in UAE during October and November 2013 and can be contacted for an interview in person. Otherwise, I can be reached for telephonic or video interview via contact details mentioned in my Résumé attached hereunder.
A. F. Ferguson & Co., Chartered Accountants (a member firm of PricewterhouseCoopers network) Karachi, Pakistan
Designation: Audit Assistant – December 2008 to February 2011
Designation: Audit Senior – March 2011 to May 2012
Designation: Tax Executive – June 2012 to Date.
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES(DETAILS IN RESUME)
· Effective planning and execution of audit engagements and other assignments to ensure completion of the same within the prescribed deadlines;
· assisting clients in the preparation and consolidation of financial statements in accordance with the applicable financial reporting framework;
· assisting clients consolidation of financial statements of group companies;
dealing with IFRS/IAS and ISA issues in financial reporting and auditing
preparing final audit deliverables; the audit report, the covering letter to the Board of Directors, the Management Letter, Group Reporting Packs and Certificates;
· identifying key risk areas by developing risk assessment procedures for critical business processes;
· performing overall analytical review, testing internal controls and carrying out detailed testing of the significant areas of the Financial Statements:
· reviewing internal control systems and identifying significant weaknesses and recommended improvements thereon; and
· supervising, training and motivating multiple subordinate team members.
Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) --- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan – ICAP---2013
Associate Public Finance Accountant (APFA)--- Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants – PIPFA---2012
CFA Level 1 Candidate ---CFA Institute USA
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Proficient user of PwC’s auditing & documentation software including Aura, My Client, Smart Statements and Lotus Notes.
· Completed 90-hour Course of Computer Practical Training (CCPT) recommended by ICAP.
· Proficient in all applications of Microsoft Office
· User-level knowledge of various accounting and ERP software including Tally, Peachtree, SAP, Oracle Financials, JD Edwards, Maximo etc
· Strong analytical skills and in depth technical knowledge of all financial and non-financial information.
· Have experience of business and audit risk assessment via variance analysis of budgets and other statistical techniques.
· Have experience of co-ordination with professionals in fields like legal, actuarial, taxation and information technology.
· Able to meet stringent deadlines and the supervision, training and motivation of team members.
· Ambitious, pro-active and result-oriented.
· Able to transform knowledge into achievement of assigned tasks within the schedule and maintain quality.
· Committed to implementing quality improvement techniques that drive business operations to success.
· Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
· Capable of working well under pressure and able to handle multiple tasks.
Language Known: English, and Urdu.
Visa Status: Visit Visa Valid Till 5th November 2013
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Muhammad Ali Hassan
I wonder just how many other poor sods this spammer has sent his CV to?