Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 16:43:33 +0300
From: "Rebecca Hoffmeister / HRT F1 TEAM" [email@example.com]
Subject: Job Offer - Payment Department
We are a first-rate company specializing in the implementation of accessories for cars. Apart from this primary mission, we also provide full support to our clients during all stages of the purchase of our product, from the resolution of the contract to the payment and delivery of the product to the customer. To that end, the subdivisions of our company form a quite large network.
At the present time, there is one position open in our company as an agent in the department of payment control. The first month of work will be probationary and will include training programs on corporate ethics and also the basics of inspection and control of payment between parties in a transaction.
- A suitable wage
- We guarantee you sufficient money to be added to your main salary, provided you have a wish to work hard and to follow all our instructions on time
- Benefits package
- Free training
Our requirements for candidates:
- Punctual and diligent fulfillment of directions from the manager
- Ability to effectively organize work time
- Process work requests necessary to maintain an effective payments transfer program
- Close access to the infrastructure of our city
- Uphold a high level of integrity and ethics
- Good time management skills
If you are interested in this position, send us a short resume by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Hoffmeister - Payment Manager
HRT F1 TEAM
Instead this is a money mule (money laundering) operation which will end up with serious trouble with the police and your bank. Avoid.