Usually we see spam like this soliciting replies to throwaway free email addresses. In this case, 7-job-net.com is a domain that has been registered specifically for this scam, on 14th January 2010.
Subject: from International Consulting Company
From: "Arnulfo Salas"
Date: Thu, February 11, 2010 9:24 am
Our company(Outsourse Solution) is proud to announce you that we now have positions
A candidate for the Payments Processing Position must meet the following
* Is 23 years of age or older
* Is resident of United States of America
* Is fair and objective
* Is detail oriented
* Is very observant and able to focus on details
* Is fairly intelligent
* Has patience
* Is trustworthy
* Is practical
* Types well
* Loves to learn
* Explains well in writing
* Is discreet
* Handles deadlines
* Has bank account
* Has full internet access (at home or at work)
* Monthly salary starting at $2000(after a month evaluation period)
* 5% commission for every task you complete
* Banking and Western Union fees covered by the company
If you are interested in becoming a Payments Processor for our company
you can request more information at Arnulfo@7-job-net.com
Outsourse Solution Inc.
Registrant details show the infamous "Private person" moniker.
Organization: Private person
Address: Lenina, 34, 8
The email address is connected with at least one other scam.
Of interest is the fact that the domain is hosted on 22.214.171.124 in Russia along with the following sites: